Terms and conditions
- Client - the person placing an order, who is at least 18 years old.
- Online store - the torbacze.com website on which the Client can make a purchase.
- Products - products sold in the Online store.
- Seller - Wiecej kultury Alicja Galandzij, located in: Zwirki i Wigury 4
Myslenice 32-400, Poland. Phone: 48796118769, Tax number: PL5213279566, numer REGON 140291003, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Order - the request to purchase Products, stating the number and types of Products.
The online store operating under the domain www.torbacze.com is operated by the Seller.
The following terms and conditions define the rights and duties of Clients in connection with the online store, including:
- The conditions of placing online orders in the Online store.
- The conditions of sales contracts in the Online store.
The Seller and The Client are mutually bound to follow the Rules and Conditions.
Terms for using torbacze.com store:
The Clients is especially bound:
- To use the Store in a way that does not interfere with its operation, especially by using special software or appliances
- Not to provide or transfer content banned by governing laws.
- To use the Online store in accordance with the laws of Republic of Poland, terms and conditions and generally accepted rules.
- To use the Online store in a manner that does not interfere with other Clients and the Seller, with respect to their personal rights (including rights to privacy) and all other rights.
- To use the content of the store only for personal, non-commercial use.
In order to use the Online store, The Client must use:
- Internet Explorer 9 or newer; Firefox 3.6.4 or newer; Chrome 8 or newer; Opera 10.60 or newer; Safari 5.0 or newer; Maxthon 3.6.4 or newer;
Conditions for fulfilling the Order
To purchase the Products from the Online store the Client has to accept the Terms and Conditions.
To place an Order the Client has to select Products and accept the Order by Clicking „Purchase and Pay”.
After placing the Order the Client receives an email confirmation summarizing the Order.
Prices and promotions
All prices are in EUR and include sales tax. They do not include shipping costs and custom duties.
The final and binding price is shown in the shopping cart at the time of placing an order.
When using a coupon code the prices are calculated on the basis of regular prices at the time of placing an order.
The Seller reserves the right to limit the number of products. The limits will be included in the promotion terms and conditions.
Payment and shipping
The payment for the order Products can be made through:
Credit/debit card payment:
- Visa Electron
- MasterCard Electronic
Shipping costs for the particular Order are shown in the shopping cart.
Clients ordering Products for their personal, non-commercial use, have the right to return the Products within 14 days from the date of delivery of the Product.
The Seller will return the payment, including the shipment cost no later than 14 days after receiving the return.
Submitting personal information is voluntary, however the lack of certain details will make fulfilling the order impossible
Personal information, including name, last name, address, email address, phone number, bank account number are used:
To necessary extent to shape the content, change, resolving and fulfilling online services and fulfilling Client’s Orders.
To Resolve a claim and refunds.
In case of a newsletter subscription to send information about online store on products and promotions. The Client can unsubscribe by contacting the shop.
Personal information of people who use the Store but are not Clients are used to:
Adjust the online store to their and Clients’ needs.
Explain the circumstances of illegal usage of online services.
Gathering statistics for the Online Store.
The Seller is the Administrator of the Data. According to the governing EU law, each Client has the right to access and edit their personal details.
The Administrator makes sure the safety of the Clients and other users of the service are safe through dedicated security measures including servers, connections and online store. All the safety measures taken by the Seller may be insufficient if the Client or other Online Store users will not keep their logins and passwords safe.
All claims can be send in writing to:
Więcej Kultury Alicja Gałandzij, ul. Żwirki i Wigury 4, 32-400 Myślenice or by email to: email@example.com.
The Claim should include Client’s name and last name, postal address, description and date of the issue.
The Seller will handle the claim within 14 days.
The Seller is responsible for physical and legal issues of the Products.
Clients can access Terms and Conditions at all times on the Online Store website.
The return form is included in the addendum.
Click here to download the form.